You can edit your application anytime until the closing date
Applications are open to the innovations created recently and available in 2017.
The selection will be done by an independent panel of judges selected by the conferences Program Committees.
Entries are open until Sept. 15, 2017:
Winners and finalists will be recognized by their peers as an award-winning organisation and attain the right to publicize this.
The Smart Security Week organization will broadly publicize the profile of the winning organizations and their products/services: feature presentation on each of the conferences websites home pages, PR announcement, dedicated emailing, interview opportunities with Smart Security Week media partners.
The Awards ceremony will take place on Sept 26, 2017, right after the end of the conferences. The winners will be announced in front of the full audience of Smart Security Week three conferences on the exhibition floor.
September 15 – Closing of entries
September 22 – Finalists announced
September 26 – Awards announced
Awards Jury members include:
● Richard Bricaire, Editorial & Strategy Consultant, Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia
● Detlef Houdeau, Senior Director of Business Development, Identification Market, Infineon; Member of Silicon Trust, Eurosmart and BITKOM
● Jon Shamah, Chair of EEMA
● Jean-Paul Thomasson, Security Expert, Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia
● Eric Vetillard, Sr. Security Architect, Prove & Run, France
● Janne Uusilehto, Senior Program Manager, International Compliance, Global Ecosystems US, Microsoft
All categories are awarded based on the decision of our independent panel of judges selected by the conference Program Committee.
The winners will be announced at the Smart Security Week Awards ceremony on Sept 26, 2017
Entries are accepted from individuals or companies that are taking part in the conferences of Smart Security Week
The deadline for entries is September 15, 2017
Finalists will be notified by September 22, 2017
Judges reserve the right, without prior consent of the entrant, to move entries to different categories if they feel it is more appropriate
The judges’ decision is final, no reasons will be given for decisions
Judges will not take part in decisions where they have a vested interest
Be a Sponsor!
Benefit from promotion exposure before, during and after the Smart Security Week Awards ceremony!