• How do Big Data analytics, behavioral analytics and Machine Learning really perform for network security?
• Cyberthreat Intelligence: how far are we from technical and market maturity?
• Why and how to migrate to context-aware and adaptive security infrastructure?
• How to overcome the siloed IoT ecosystem to put into place effective security automation?
• What are the advanced cyberthreats and parades?
• How analytics can help to define a security policy?
• How to reduce delay between detection and response in organizations and with partners?
• Achieving greater automation in internet security: challenges and opportunities
• Is automation a response to security talents scarcity?
• What to expect from national initiatives for cyberthreat intelligence such as US CISA or EU directive NIS?
|Smart Security Week Plenary Opening|